Info sheet for subs

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jeannie_sandoval)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 15:44:10 PDT

    Hello all,
    SInce we have been on the thread of subs lately, I thought I would offer
    what I leave for a sub to fill out each day. This has worked for me the past
    7 years. I leave seperate lessons on another sheet, but for those of you who
    don't have a choice in who your sub is this will tell you and give you the
    option of calling in case you have questions. I have had to call a sub or
    two with questions and this was a lifesaver for me. I know exactly how each
    class behaved, who was absent, tardy, or anything else that might pop up
    during the day. Even my subs say they like my form because it is easy for
    them to see how the overall day was in one shot. Several of my teacher
    friends come by to get copies of this when needed, so I figured that there
    might be one or two of you who might be able to use this. Just cut and paste
    onto a new document and modify to fit your needs.

    Hey! I started grad school this summer and taking a pottery class and having
    a blast! I can't believe being a student again would be so fun! Have a super
    summer- or at least what's left of it:)
    jeannie in ga

    Sub Info Sheet

    Substitutes Name __________________________________________

    Phone Number _______________(In case I have questions)

    Date______________

    *Please list any absences, tardies, or problems below by period.

    Please write down overall class behavior beside each period as well as any
    students who either misbehave or not on task during assignment.

    1st period:

    2nd period:

    3rd period:

    4th period:

    5th period:

    6th period:

    7th period:

    General comments/suggestions:

    Thank you for watching my class today. I appreciate it very much!
    Jeannie Sandoval