book review......

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 12:03:04 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526
    ************************
    Found an EXCELLENT book yesterday at Barnes & Noble called COMPLETE DRAWING
    COURSE...
    ISBN# 0-8069-4838-8. It is sooooo full of many drawing projects...I can't
    begin to count them. You could teach a two-year course of only drawing with
    this book. Great source for lessons for middle school and mainly high
    school. Toodles........

    ---