lost my job

From: Aaron and Jennifer (THEGREEN99)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 11:58:25 PDT

        I just want to thank everyone for their constant support. Our board
    decided today to close our building and consequently close our program. The
    super will not guarantee us a job for the fall. So I am basically screwed. I
    haven't talked to the union yet, but I already know it's a lost cause.
    Thanks again everyone for everything....

    Jennifer in Michigan

    ---