Re: Lillian Schwartz and the Da Vinci Morph...

From: DeDeRuss
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 11:27:37 PDT

    In a message dated 7/21/00 11:22:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    bkramer.us writes:

    << I finally got around to visiting this site and found the link of Leonardo
    Da
     Vinci's MONA LISA speculation of it actually being a morph of his own face
     intriquing. This was a new idea to me. Have any of you heard of the same
     thing? >>

    Yes, I had heard this too. A friend told me they x-rayed it and saw his face
    beneath. (but of course I don't know if this is a fact )!

    ---