Lillian Schwartz and the Da Vinci Morph...

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 11:19:30 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526
    ************************
    >From: "mdecker" <mdecker>
    > I forgot about this site that I found a while back. There are some very easy
    > to follow plans here.
    > http://home.att.net/~tisone/lessonpg1.htm
    > Judy Decker

    I finally got around to visiting this site and found the link of Leonardo Da
    Vinci's MONA LISA speculation of it actually being a morph of his own face
    intriquing. This was a new idea to me. Have any of you heard of the same
    thing? You can get to the exact site faster if you go to...

            http://library.thinkquest.org/13681/data/link2.htm

    Click on Lillian Schwartz for more info. Thanks, Judy. Toodles......

    ---