Lillian Schwartz and the Da Vinci Morph...

From: Bunki Kramer (
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 11:19:30 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526
    >From: "mdecker" <mdecker>
    > I forgot about this site that I found a while back. There are some very easy
    > to follow plans here.
    > Judy Decker

    I finally got around to visiting this site and found the link of Leonardo Da
    Vinci's MONA LISA speculation of it actually being a morph of his own face
    intriquing. This was a new idea to me. Have any of you heard of the same
    thing? You can get to the exact site faster if you go to...

    Click on Lillian Schwartz for more info. Thanks, Judy. Toodles......