Re: Mr. Clean (guess who I met)

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 11:10:19 PDT

    Janjarreau wrote:

    > When we were in Washington DC recently, My husband and I met Mr.Rogers!

     I know I told this story once- but I was on the same plane as Jim
    Henson. I saw this really tall guy infront of me but it wasn't until
    I read the big old clunky suitcases did I realize who it was. He was
    carrying Kermit and another I think Animal (my favorite) with him.
    He came into KC from NY like I had, and it wasn't until we got off
    the plane that I saw him. Looked very cheery though. Too bad he's
    gone- Get your flu shots!
    Sandra

    astroboy

    ---