Re: Mr. Clean (guess who I met)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 09:22:18 PDT

    Yes, that would be nice if he could reach the adolescents. My daughter (now
    24) had a fit when she found out we met him. She LOVES him so much. My son
    and their friends too. We had to download the picture to all of their
    friends. I think that some of it must stick with the kids because today they
    are genuinely great young adults. I know Mr. Rogers can't take all of the
    credit, but I sure was happy to have that program when they were little.
    Janice
    In a message dated 7/21/00 9:12:56 AM Central Daylight Time,