Re: Art Synthetics

From: Yvette Lewis (yvlewis)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 08:08:45 PDT

    Art Synectics and Design Synectics were both written by Nicholas Rouckes
    Davis Publications. Also William Gordon wrote extensively on creative
    problem solving and actually coined the word. He was an engineer interested
    in how ideas and solutions were generated . He looked to visual designers
    and architechs for answers. I forget the name of his organization but his
    writings were also very interesting.

    Yvette