Re: various representations/same subject

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 07:54:24 PDT

    My brain is ticking in a major way! Thanks to everyone who has submitted
    pairs of artworks that depict the same tale or myth. I'm creating a
    PowerPoint to compare images and introduce narrative art. I'm then creating
      a lesson for my computer graphics class where they modernize a story that
    has been told throughout art history. I think it will be a good way to
    begin some discussions on plagarism versus paying hommage to an artist.
    I'll post again when I have finished products for anyone who wants copies.

    Thanks again everyone and keep the ideas coming!
    Michelle