Re: Mr. Clean (guess who I met)

From: E Jane Beckwith (ejb35)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 07:12:27 PDT

    I am so glad you enjoyed meeting Mister Rogers. I had the pleasure of knowing
    his work starting when I was 9 (I am 56 now) living in Pittsburgh and being a
    Tame Tiger of The Children's Corner, his first show on WQED. Then in the 1980s,
    I got to work for him and for his production company, Family Communications,
    Inc. I still tune in to Neighborhood programs and am still a great fan. He is
    the most intelligent person I ever worked for and his work should be deeply
    respected. I only wish he could do something for adolescents, but by staying
    with the little kids he has done a continuing s

    ---