Re: Simple Substitute Plans

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen@living-tree.net)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 20:18:20 PDT

    >> We do have forms that the sub completes regarding the
    > info that the teacher leaves for the subs...so that's their opportunity to
    > let administration know whether or not the info was available.

    Oooh, goody! Every school should do that, too. Seems like I had a form
    like that at exactly ONE place I went to this year. Now, when I sub on a
    regular basis for the same teacher(s), I get to know them enough to say what
    I need, and I get it, but that's unfortunately rarer than the proverbial
    hens' teeth. :(