Mr. Clean (guess who I met)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 02:11:43 PDT

    When we were in Washington DC recently, My husband and I met Mr.Rogers! We
    got our picture with him. He is so cute and looks just the same as he does on
    TV. He was wearing a suit with bow tie. We were leaving Senator Thad
    Cocrans office and he was on his way in to thank him personally for
    appropriating some funds for a special cause.
        We also went to the Adorondacks in New York and had a wonderful relaxing
    time.
        I have enjoyed all of the info. on substitute teachers and the neat ideas
    on the homemade art games.
    Janice

    In a message dated 7/19/00 8:40:43 AM Central Daylight Time, walkup
    writes:
    > And how did you recognize "Mr. Clean"?

    ---