RE: Well I did it.

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears.us)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 18:42:06 PDT

    > I had the opportunity to interview for a job going to 5 different
    > elementary
    > schools each week.

    That was my first job (only four schools) And since you are in Kentucky,
    I'll tell you where so you might get an idea of distances... - In Powell Co
    - there were three elementary schools in the county and one middle. I was
    going to graduate school at Eastern so I had anywhere from 40 minutes to
    over an hour each way.

    My circumstances were different - and I wouldn't want to drive that far now
    -

    But- each school was different - each teacher was different... and while I
    was their planning period - I had a great working relationship with many. I
    was the first and only art teacher the kids had. I was only an a cart at
    one school - the other three didn't even have a cart for me - it was my
    trunk.

    I would do it again -
    Ellen

    ---