Re: Simple Substitute Plans

From: ArtKathy1
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 18:06:02 PDT

    My son was out of school for an extended time this spring and I was required
    to take off and be home for Medical purposes.I compiled 2 weeks of detailed
    lessons for the sub/(they had 2 subs that alternated to do my one person
    job!)I also had gathered understandable and workable lessons for all grades
    that the sub could pick/choose and resource books to use.During my absence I
    rec'd calls from both subs several times asking questions--They were both art
    talented one in teaching and the other in art career.Although the students
    enjoyed having them-(and they had done a great job teaching and putting up
    displays)-the kids were very happy that I returned--and so was the staff-esp
    the custodian!

    ---