Re: Simple Substitute Plans

From: Rosikins
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 17:53:35 PDT

    Our school district made up a district notebook of emergency sub plans for
    k-12.
    Every school has a copy and the subs are introduced to the book at their
    training.
    It was developed to help teachers who have emergencies come up or subs who
    are not left with plans.
    It has been a great asset and the subs have gotten familiar with it and feel
    very comfortable with the notebook. In many cases it has proved to be a
    lifesaver.

    ---