Re: Simple Substitute Plans

From: croberts (croberts)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 16:53:20 PDT

    > at the elementary level
    >there is a lot of preparation required for a sub, especially for primary
    >and kindergarten level children!

    All teachers probably have to do the same thing. In our county, we are
    required (at the beginning of the year before we EVER need a sub) to create
    a sub folder with all of the basic info in it...class schedules, names of
    students in each class with seating charts, any special info, basic school
    info, etc, etc.....

      I always do this on the computer and put it in my RED sub folder.... Then
    when I leave, I just add in the directions for that particular day. Makes
    it much easier...when I was in middle school, they (administration) would
    check to see if you had your folder set up. They don't do that in HS...

    Carolyn

    ---