supply questions

From: L. E. Horvath (dulcius)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 15:08:57 PDT

    Bunki said,
    <<I'd also make a quick tour to all the local framing galleries to get
    leftover matboard pieces which generally get thrown away>>

    LOL! I was at a shopping center today, and my sister and I passed by a framing shop that was having a sidewalk sale. They had a big box full of matboard scraps that said "free stuff". You should have seen the huge pile I carried off! I only stopped because some other people were standing there waiting for me... I felt the need to say, "I'm a teacher!" and they nodded sympathetically. Now I have to figure out where to store it until I can get into my new room :-)!
    -Lydia in Toledo

    ---