Re: speaking of Pigs...

From: JKGIBB1
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 14:44:43 PDT

    I came in on the middle of this thread and assume the conversation was about
    the pigs on display in downtown Cincinnati. They are wonderful and really
    have brightened up the town! <A HREF="http://cincinnati.com/bigpiggig/">Big
    Pig Gig at Cincinnati.Com - Your Key to t...</A>
    I don't know if links go through. You can view them at:
    http://cincinnati.com/bigpiggig/

    Sorry it this is repeated information.

    Irene

    ---