speaking of Pigs...

From: D. L. Sterner (dsterner)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 13:20:49 PDT

    Buffalo, NY has something similar. It's called "herd" of Buffalo? 150 casts were made of a large buffalo - not life size, but large and white, ready for creative ideas to be applied. They are auctioned off as fund raiser for the Roswell Park Cancer Institute. Local artists are awarded one to design for placement throughout the city. Corporate donations for a buffalo are given to schools to design as well. The project is in its final phase of placement. Maybe you would like to see some of the results?

    http://www.herdaboutbuffalo.com/

    -=deb=-