Re: Games AND Contemporary Art

From: E Jane Beckwith (ejb35)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 12:57:15 PDT

    Patricia, would you like to meet for a coffee when you are in NYC? I have really
    appreciated your help. I want to go to the Whitney, myself. Most often I go to
    the galleries, but I just saw the Chardin at the Met, also the quirky show on
    fireworks. I have not seen Alice Neel and she is one of my favorites. Well, I
    don't want to intrude on your visit, but if you have time I would like to meet
    in person if we can match schedules. Jane Beckwith (718) 369-3021 Brooklyn is

    ---