Re: Well I did it.

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe.us)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 12:31:21 PDT

    A vehicle allowance of some kind may be possible, negotiate more on this. A job is better than none, you can continue to job hunt while working. Variety could keep things interesting. Good luck.

    >>> Alasann1 07/20 12:25 PM >>>
    I had the opportunity to interview for a job going to 5 different elementary
    schools each week.
    The pay was no more than any other teaching position.
    The focus would not be on integration/team teaching but rather "let's see how
    many teachers you can give a planning period to."
    I am scared to take a job where I will get burned out my first year.
    Have any of you done this-(oh, and by the way...it would be pushing a cart at
    each school).
    I just don't see it.
    Please advise.