Re: Yes, you have

From: ARTISOK
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 12:29:22 PDT

    If you have lots of ENERGY and patience....I was "art on a cart" at two
    schools with no support (a la -let's see how many planning periods we can
    give to the poor classroom teachers) from the admin..It WAS NOT fun...My
    advice...do it- only for the strong of will.....I would NOT do it again..I
    would just as soon teach private art lessons at home....
    Good Luck-
    LaDonna

    ---