Well I did it.

From: Alasann1
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 12:25:06 PDT

    I had the opportunity to interview for a job going to 5 different elementary
    schools each week.
    The pay was no more than any other teaching position.
    The focus would not be on integration/team teaching but rather "let's see how
    many teachers you can give a planning period to."
    I am scared to take a job where I will get burned out my first year.
    Have any of you done this-(oh, and by the way...it would be pushing a cart at
    each school).
    I just don't see it.
    Please advise.

    ---