Re: Wow! Did I get a surprise!

From: DtGaffney
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 12:11:25 PDT

    Sally,

    Could you get ahold of previous orders that were placed? Check with the
    school secretary. Usually he/she keeps copies. Of course you'll need to have
    some ideas as to what projects you'll be doing. Take an inventory and look in
    a university curriculum resource center. In the curriculum books some have
    sample supply orders.

    Good luck,

    Donna

    ---