special needs room-Lisa

From: Rick (rlarson)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 10:57:17 PDT

    Hi Lisa, One of he things that worked really well was a semicircular
    sink that turned on when your hands were close. It could also be turned
    on by stepping on a pedal at the base. Also, I had some low sinks and
    high sinks for weelchairs and for being able to wash tools. We had a
    big bay window and the tables were adjustable.Hope this helps. Betsy

    For some reason, my email wouldn't let me send this directly to you- so
    I posted to the list- sorry folks

    ---