Re: Simple Substitute Plans

From: Aaron and Jennifer (THEGREEN99)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 07:22:32 PDT

        What I try to do is have a movie about an artist we are studying. The
    class watches the video and then has to write a song about the artist. Te
    students generally divide into groups. Each group then has to write out the
    song and present it to the class. The best song wins a prize from me. If I
    can't get a movie, I will leave a reading on an artist and the class does
    the same thing. It seems to work out okay. The students are still learning
    and the sub gets to do something fun without making a mess.

    Jennifer in Michigan

    ---