Re: ADA Tenant Landlord problem

From: Buerkle, Jennifer (buerklej.fl.us)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 06:02:19 PDT

    Does your city have a department of Elder Affairs, or some sort of bureau? I
    know there is a resident bill of rights for nursing home patients. It sounds
    like she is in an assisted living facility and that would probably apply. One
    way to find out might be to call a local nursing home. This guy needs another
    job. Both of my parents are in nursing homes..one on a dementia floor and one
    in assisted living. If this were happening to either of them, I wouldn't rest
    until he was gone.

    Jen

    ---