art classroom design for special needs children

From: LArtExpress
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 22:26:45 PDT

        I have been asked to design an art room for the special needs children I
    work with at a local art center. The children have physical, developmental
    and emotional disabilities. A prominent local foundation has agreed to
    provide the capital if I can design a room in our new art center. If anyone
    has any ideas for an exciting and nurturing environment I would love to
    brainstorm with you. My e-mail address is LArt Express Thank you for
    your time and expertise.
    Lisa

    ---