Stolen Art Site?

From: The Austin's (whest177)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 20:37:31 PDT

    I saw two references tonight about what a great site the "Stolen Art" one
    is. I have searched all day for the original e-mail that listed the URL for
    this site, and it's not in my deleted folder. Someone please repost the URL!
    I did a research paper on forgeries in college, and have several stories I
    share with my students that allow me to flow right into art history without
    them even realizing we've moved onto something "boring"! *L* But some of my
    kids have heard almost all my stories..... so please please please
    (*begging*)

    ~Michal

    ---