Re: Fw: Patty, Patricia and Audrey Flack

From: Stewart (stewar2)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 20:33:20 PDT

    Just a note, Jan, - in our school which has more teachers than rooms,
    the math teachers are the ones who always have to roam - because they
    only need books, chalk, and themselves. I think they are the fittest
    bunch in our school. Best of health in the future - I fight my
    arthritis daily so as to stay mobil.

    ---