Re: Interpretations on a theme- narrative art

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 18:49:14 PDT

    I really want the idea of how two artists can interpret the same story
    differently. It can even be two cultures like an Africa and China. Like if
    there was another artist who portrayed David and Goliath that I could
    compare to Carravaggio's. I'm looking for images of the Madonna and Child on
    the Internet right now. You're on the right track- thanks anyway! Michelle