Re: Interpretations on a theme- narrative art

From: KLMVisArt
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 17:39:41 PDT

    This is not exactly the same but I did find it made an interesting
    comparison. Carravaggio's David and Goliath comapred to Artemesia
    Gentileschi's Judith and Holifernes. Does the fact that they are both
    biblical, Baroque, and similar subjects that can tie into a civic identity
    discussion make them close enough or do they need to be even closer?
    Kerry

    ---