Re: teaching contemporary art

From: Daceballos
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 16:57:25 PDT

    Wow! Ken Schwab teaching 29 years, alright! It gives me renewed energy to
    endeavor to teach contemporary art. I really like de Kooning and Diebenkorn,
    but a lot of my students say that any child can do that. Well, let's just see
    about that. I'm going to develop some units for this next school year. Thanks
    for your info. It should be very interesting.
    Ceballos in Stockton

    ---