Re: Kids and perfection was RE: Remington and Russell <>

From: Fran Marze (
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 16:35:58 PDT

    Henry maybe you needed to be told over and over again because you are not
    a verbal learner. I just finished an intensive week course about multiple
    intelligences and it was very interesting. Some people learn through
    movement, some through visual stimuli, etc. etc. I think this is a very
    important concept about how people learn. Fran