Re: Interpretations on a theme- narrative art

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 10:19:08 PDT

    I don't think I've made myself understood. (Thank you for your help,
    though). I'm looking for two artworks by two different artists that
    interpret the same subject. Like Dali and Leonardo both painted the Last
    Supper. Both paintings were similiar but also different. I want pairs of
    artworks to compare and contrast that focuses on the same myth or story.
    Michelle