Santa Fe redux

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 10:06:57 PDT

    Last I wrote I was in the middle of the "Tres Culturus" and so excited. The
    experience just got better and better. So much to see and do and I with an
    ear infection that woudn't go away - would have done so much more. The
    stay at Plaza Resolana was such a bargain for $510.00 with room and wonderful
    meals paid for , workshop lectures, entry into museums and transportation to

    Also I went through for my tickets. My final bid was for
    $150.00 plus taxes to make it $197.00 round trip - KC Missouri to
    Albuquerque and then only $38.00 round trip (Santa Fe) for that shuttle. I
    was a beginner at the bidding process (and two weeks out) would proceed
    differently next time and probably get a better deal on the air fare with no
    stop overs in Phoenix. Does anyone know of other
    "great deals" for airfare as I am ready to "travel"..

    Museums that we visited and their urls.

    Wheelwright Museum

    Georgia Okeeffe Musuem

    International Folk Art Museum

    Allan Houser
    They have produced two great videos on his sculptures.

    Like anything being there is so much better than just visiting the internet
    and reading about it and I want to go back tomorrow!!!

    Nancy Walkup can give you more information - she is a wealth of info. on so
    and was the best instructor. She was very well prepared and tuned into what
    our interests were and fit her preparations to us as we went along.

    Now to get my photos back and match them to my journal so I can relive my
    adventures. Can;t say what was my favortite part of the trip - each part was