Re: new art room - supply questions

From: DeDeRuss
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 09:44:11 PDT

    In a message dated 7/16/00 9:11:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    dulcius writes:

    << Sorry for the length of the post, and thanks for your input! I'm so
    excited to be actually ordering supplies!! >>

    Check out your local newspaper printing office. Mine gives me huge FREE
    rolls of clean newsprint leftover from printing the newspaper. I cover the
    tables with it.....just roll it along and they are covered in no time. Plus
    kids can draw on it too. Much nicer than regular printed newspaper.