Re: NBPTS- Elementary Level

From: ARTISOK
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 09:43:04 PDT

    Dear Fellow Art Teachers,
     I am attempting the National Board Certification this school year. We will
    receive our "boxes" in December 2000 and they will be due in June 2001.
    Anyone out there who has successfully completed the NBPTS..please write and
    send me any "tips".... I have read through some of the info. Is one of the
    ways to "set up" your desciptions and documentations better than the
    other???? What worked for you? etc..
    Thank yous in advance..
    Ladonna Dixon in South Carolina
    artisok