Re: teaching contemporary art

From: E Jane Beckwith (ejb35)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 09:34:52 PDT

    Thanks for your response. Along with abstraction, do you present any of the
    later art by contemporary artists such as those in the Biennale or the Brooklyn
    Show? If so, what, and with what result. I am looking for teachers who encourage
    students to use higher order thinking skills about contemporary isses and how
    artists represent society in their work. Thanks again
    adsfasdfasdfas;dfjasdfja;sdfjaksldjfasdjfasdjfaksldfja;lsdjfas;ldjflasdjflsadjfl
    asdj;flaskdjfa;sfjalsdjfasdfk Cheers

    ---