Re: OT: ADA Tenant Landlord problem

From: Tsheffey
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 09:18:10 PDT

    Kim,
    Contact the Texas Disabilities Board. My mother in law is on the state board
    in VA and I think on the National Board. She has muscular dystrophy and is
    very active. Her e-mail is pesheffey If she doesn't answer you
    quickly e-mail me and I will give you her phone number.
    Teresa Sheffey
    El Paso, TX

    ---