Re: Santa Fe -Long

From: Iteachart7
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 05:53:30 PDT

    In a message dated 7/18/00 7:11:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    wduncan writes:

    << Thank you for sharing some of the magic that is New Mexico. As most of
     you know it is one of my most favorite places. Please provide us with
     details of how we might sign up for this next year with Nancy and what
     were the cost ? Thanks, Woody in KC

    Woody;
     I also forgot to mention the Cochiti Pueblo festival. We went there on
    friday. It was fasinating. There had to be at least 500 dancers, and they
    didn't stop dancing for an hour and a half! Took a break and continued.
    Thier costumes were wonderful. The only "bummer" was that no photograghs
    were allowed, no sketching and no note taking!
    I'm hoping Nancy Walkup will chime in here, but, The total cost was 510.00
    for the week. That included all the museum trips, admissions, tours, lessons
    etc. AND all your room and board. The meals were great. Many authentic to
    the area. nancy said she has done this for 8-9 years and will continue as
    long as there is interest.
    Peace
    Gabrielle

    ---