Re: Wow! Did I get a surprise!

From: The Austin's (whest177)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 22:50:07 PDT

    Are you on a cart or classroom? This will make a difference when it comes to
    organization. To make sure you get a good start, make sure you have plenty
    of drawing paper, colored paper, scissors, glue, crayons, markers, sharpies
    (I know, I know, but they are the greatest! *L*), and good teacher reference
    books for lesson ideas. The way I always make my order is to sit down and go
    through the catalog page by page and pick out everything I want. Then I add
    it all up and start cutting. I find it easier to eliminate those things I
    know I just want, or to order less of things I need. If you have no budget
    to worry about, get whatever supplies you want, as you'll probably get less
    financial support next year!
    ~Michal