Need Help with Apple PB 520c

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 21:57:55 PDT

    Hi there,
            I've been given an Apple Powerbook 520c. I know it is old technology
    but I want to make good use of it. I finally figured out how to put
    Jpeg Viewer
    on it so I can do digital slide shows. I'd like to put my calendar, and
    grade book
    on it, that will be my next challenge. I'm just exploring options for
    now. It does
    not seem to have a word processing program other than simple text.
    Perhaps it
    had Claris works or Apple works and they were deleted. My biggest
    question now
    is how to charge the batteries. Do they (two of them) need a separate
    charger ?
    Or, is it built in and how would I access it ? Can I put Photo Deluxe
    on it ? Is there
    a mac person out there who might be of help with some basic information.
    I would greatly appreciate it.
                                                    Woody, Lost in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail