Wow! Did I get a surprise!

From: Sally & Mike Engle (salnmike)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 21:07:48 PDT

    Most of you know that I am new at this after many self-contained classroom
    years. I'm already stressing out and now I just got news that the retiring
    Art teacher didn't put in an order for this year.
    I have no clue what to order for 500 students K-5 for Art! CAn anyone point
    out some basics I might want to have on hand that would give me a start?
    Like Lydia, I'm really excited, but completely overwhelmed! I could put
    together a Third grade classroom in my sleep, but this is new territory.
    Help???
    Thanks!
    Sally ^.^ salnmike (also in Ohio)

    ---