Re: teaching contemporary art

From: charlotte griswold (griswald)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 19:44:13 PDT

    > I Have to type another line or my messages get cut off
    > so here is the line. Many thanks again for your response to

    Jane...I have noticed that some of your messages have ended
    abruptly...why is that happening?
    Just curious in California...also, I got so involved in my portfolio
    work that I forgot to look up the Whitney stuff...I have to go back
    tomorrow, so hopefully I will remember.
    Charlotte

    --
    Charlotte Griswold