Re: teaching contemporary art

From: E Jane Beckwith (ejb35)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 18:52:46 PDT

    Carla, thanks so much for the MOCA contact. Do you teach contemporary art in
    your classroom? I am really interested in teacher responses to my query, that is
    if you are a teacher!. I just went back to the classroom here in Brooklyn after
    a 30 year absence from teaching children. Along with my doctoral studies it is a
    nice balance. The classroom is where the rubber meets the road, especially these
    days. It is a very different teaching environment. I like it a lot! If you can
    think of anything or anyone else, let me know. Any teacher connections will also
    be welcome. Thanks again. I Have to type another line or my messages get cut off
    so here is the line. Many thanks again for your response to

    ---