Re: new art room/supplies

From: Marand10
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 18:47:24 PDT

    Teri,
    I liked your comments and also want to share with you some great news about a
    way to not only enrich your art program but at the same time have the needed
    funds to "get what you want". I hope you'll take advantage of it. I did
    this with 800 students and bought a slab roller, kiln and brentware cart!!!!
    How does that sound? IT IS TRUE.....
    Visit their web site for information at www.Square1Art.com. You'll love it.
     I suggest beginning it in the fall with upper grades and finishing up after
    the holidays and mailing the artwork to them in January. This company even
    sends you really nice drawing paper for FREE!!!! No obligation

    GO THERE....and share this news...you're gonna love it.

    Kathy

    ---