FW: [aenj] NYC CONV. ALERT

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 17:29:51 PDT

    ----------
    From: tah1916
    Subject: [aenj] NYC CONV. ALERT
    Date: Tue, Jul 18, 2000, 6:42 PM

    NATIONAL ART EDUCATION ASSOCIATION
    Office of the Executive Director
    Phone 703-860-8000 Fax 703-860-2960
    Home Page—http://www.naea-reston.org
    E-mail: naea

    URGENT! ATTENTION!

    July 18, 2000

    M E M O R A N D U M

    To: NAEA Members

    Fr: Eldon Katter, NAEA President
              Nancy Walkup, Convention Program Coordinator
              Thomas A. Hatfield, Executive Director

    It has come to our attention that some members mistakenly thought the
    conference proposal form on NAEA’s web page could be submitted
    electronically. However, that is not correct. The proposal form
    cannot be
    submitted electronically. The form must be printed out and two hard
    copies
    mailed to the Program Coordinator.

    If you believe you submitted your proposal electronically, you will
    have to
    submit two hard copies via mail. The postmark deadline is July 31,
    2000.

    If you have already mailed a hard copy to NAEA, please DO NOT submit
    another
    copy; we do not want to have duplicate proposals submitted.

    We regret any confusion this may have caused.

    —PLEASE CONVEY TO OTHERS—

    --
    To email plain text is conventional, to add graphics is divine.
    We'll show you how at www.supersig.com.