Re: Santa Fe -Long

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 16:09:58 PDT

    Thank you for sharing some of the magic that is New Mexico. As most of
    you know it is one of my most favorite places. Please provide us with
    details of how we might sign up for this next year with Nancy and what
    were the cost ? Thanks, Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan