Re:art supplies..what to do

From: Ajax50
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 14:11:06 PDT

    Sandra,
      Several years ago when I was teaching primary, I did
    a project with my fourth grades using plasticine.
    Actually two projects. One was a lesson with masks.
    They used the clay to form the face, etc. and covered
    it with paper mache or paris craft. We also did the
    same with a dinosaur. But the dino was done like a
    relief. When finished we removed the clay carefully from the back and then mounted the form on a backing.
    Of course we painted them. The kids loved these.
    Hope this helps.
    TD in NJ

    ---